Need a payment plan? Want to take additional programs now that you’ve gained more work experience? The Enroll as You Go option allows you to purchase each program individually. Start with the Basic Program, then when you are ready, enroll in the Intermediate program. The curriculum must be completed in sequential order. You must complete Basic, then Intermediate, then Advanced and Specialist before enrolling in the Professional program.
- Select a program and pay the tuition and fees.
- Check your email for a link to log into your student account. You should use the same login if you are a returning student.
- Sign and complete the enrollment agreement. When the enrollment agreement and government identification is submitted, the Administrative staff will be notified to confirm the prerequisite levels are complete. You will be notified when the program is available to begin, usually within 2 business days.
Not sure which is right for you? Contact us to learn more about Enroll as You Go options.
Included at no additional cost
Free Online Class - Nanny Contract & Newborn Care Work Agreement Example
Taking time to think through and write down job expectations will help ensure parents and nannies understands the responsibilities and compensation. Nanny contracts and newborn care specialist contracts help reduce confusion and create a more positive experience. This course will share why you need a nanny agreement and what elements should be included in a nanny contract. The second video walks through a 14-page example that can be modified to your nanny job.
Download - Nanny Contract & Newborn Care Work Agreement Example
You can download an example nanny contract that includes all the elements needed to hire a part-time nanny, full-time nanny, live-in nanny, overnight nanny, or a newborn care specialist. The example covers nanny job duties, compensation, benefits including nanny training and so much more. You can download the nanny contract example as Word (.doc), Adobe (.pdf) or .pages file. The file is unlocked so you can modify, edit and delete.
The US Nanny Institute is providing this example to educate parents, nannies, lawyers and others about the unique considerations for in-home childcare. The example illustrates components of a work agreement but the US Nanny Institute is not responsible for any edits or modifications. The US Nanny Institute recommends a local lawyer review any contract between parents and nannies to ensure the agreement meets all federal, state and local laws.
- The Works: Nanny Contract Example - Word | Doc
- The Works: Nanny Contract Example - Adobe | PDF
- The Works: Nanny Contract Example - Pages
Recent Resource Articles
Nanny & Newborn Care Contract
Taking the time to draft, agree on terms, and sign a work
Road Trips: What Do You See?
Every summer, when I was growing up, we got into a fully-packed
Art & Storytelling with Sidewalk Chalk
“It is the artists of the world, the feelers and the thinkers
Facial Expressions in Child Development
The brains of babies grow at a rapid rate each day. Since