In case you missed it, Ask the Nanny hosted a Facebook Live with Elizabeth Malson, President and Founder of Amslee Institute, which offers online training and childcare diploma programs for nannies, mannies, and babysitters.
Many topics were discussed and enjoy the re-play to learn about:
- Amslee Institute’s programs and how they benefit childcare providers
- Angela’s career from a mother’s helper to a teacher to professional nanny
- Scholarships and tuition saving programs
- How being a nanny differs from an early childhood education teacher
- How to become a professional nanny
About Ask the Nanny. Ask the Nanny is a weekly Facebook live forum where nannies and mannies enlighten each other about various topics based on the Nanny community’s need. Ask the Nanny is hosted by Angela Johnson Sutherland, who is known as “the baby whisperer” and “The Third Parent”. Follow @askthenanny on Facebook.
Recent Resource Articles
4 P’s to Teach Children Social Skills
When someone meets you for the first time, they develop an impression
Identifying Learning Styles
Have you ever been in a classroom or at a seminar and
What is in Infant Formula?
Many babies take formula at some time in their lives. Some begin
Why is Good Posture Important?
When we were growing up, our parents and grandparents would tell us